Skip to main content

Browse The Web Browsers

This is a developing post. Ever since, Firefox is my browser. Sometimes, I would use Chrome to open my other online account, Yahoo! Mail, if my primary account is already opened with Firefox. I have also been using Firefox when developing PHP Web applications or working with WordPress CMS on localhost. I have never found any thing somewhat deviating from what I was expecting from Web pages. They all work fine; I mean Firefox renders them properly.

But, there was a time I opened my WordPress Website which I have been developing in Firefox on Chrome Web browser. Oh, Chrome rendered it other way. You know how Chrome rendered it? Please see my screenshots below. I also opened my site on Opera and Safari Web browsers to see if they have the same rendition with Firefox of Chrome.

Web browsers included:
Firefox 21.0
Chrome 28.0.1500.11
Safari 5.1.7

Opera 12.15

Oppps! I do not intend to declare that my Firefox is the best browser out of this comparison, however, to my satisfaction I would say Firefox really rocks.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guestbook in PHP and MySQL

Introduction I'm going to create an example of guestbook system using in PHP and MySQL. On the Web, guestbook is a logging system that lets visitor post their message. A visitor can post their thoughts or expressions. In general, it's not a requirement that a visitor create an account.

Phonebook Application with PHP and MySQL CRUD Operation

Definition It is a simple Web-based phonebook application which stores and displays ID, Name, Contact No, and Address of a person. It is also capable of updating/editing and deleting phonebook entries. Database CREATE TABLE `phonebook` (     `id` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,     `name` VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,     `phone_no` VARCHAR(15) NOT NULL,     `address` VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,     `date_created DATETIME` NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’,     PRIMARY KEY(`id`) );

CRUD in Spring Boot with Spring Data JPA

T utorial about CRUD operations in Spring Boot with Spring Data JPA. Application developed in this tutorial performs adding, editing, updating and deleting contacts. Continue reading here .